Kmode is similar to blue screen error which occurs due to outdated device drivers and ends with System crash. The main cause for kmode_exception_not_handled problem is unidentified drivers in Windows System. In this article, we have introduced the reliable method for fixing the problem kmode exception not handled in Windows PC 2020
For easy understanding, we have attached appropriate screenshots and steps in Chronologic manner for our beloved readers. Simply perform the above-given steps in your Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 system for fixing the problem kmode exception not handled in 2020 without relying on any software.
Steps to fix kmode_exception_not_handled error in Windows 2020
Kindly perform the below-given steps in your Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC for fixing the error “kmode_exception_not_handled”
- Firstly Type “Device Manager” in the Windows Search bar and hit enter
- You will find the “Network Adapters” option. Kindly double click on it to continue with fixing process for error kmode exception not handled in Windows PC.
- Next step is to right-click on the Network Monitor or the connected network
- Now select the “Driver” tab from the given list.
- You will find the “Update Driver” option kindly click on it to proceed further to fix the kmode_exception_not_handled error in Windows PC
- Kindly click on “Search automatically for updated driver software” option
- The process will consume some time, once done close all the tabs and restart the Windows PC.
Note: Press F8 function key while your Windows System perform the restart process to get into repair mode
- Kindly click on “Advanced option” to continue with fixing process for kmode error
- Next step is to click on “Troubleshoot” option
- Now click on “Advanced option” in your Windows PC
- Kindly click on “Startup Settings” tab under Advanced Option.
- Now what you have to do is to “Restart” your Windows PC.
- Once your system gets active, press F4 to get into Safe mode.
- Press Windows + R key simultaneously to open Run in your Windows PC.
- Now kindly input “msconfig” and press OK button
- Kindly find “Enterprise App Management Service” and uncheck the same and click on Apply option and press OK button.
- The final step is to restart the Windows PC for fixing the kmode exception not handled the problem.
By performing the above-given steps in Windows System anyone can get rid of the error kmode_exception_not_handled in 2020
FAQ for KMode
1. How to get rid of the blue screen on TV?
To get rid of the blue screen error in your smart TV, kindly reset the receivers and restart the smart TV by unplugging and plugging in again.
2. How do I restart my computer with a blue screen?
To restart your Windows PC with blue screen error, hold the Functional Key (F8) for booting the System and select “Repair Computer” option, kindly click on it.
3. What does Kmode exception not handled mean?
Kmode exception not handled is an error which usually occurs due to unidentified kernel program or outdated drivers of Windows PC.
4. How do I disable fast boot in BIOS?
To disable the fast boot in BIOS, hold Functional Key (F2) for few seconds and then switch on the Windows system. Kindly disable the Fast Boot feature in BIOS setup Utility.
5. How do you fix a blue screen of death?
Kindly follow the below-given steps to fix blue screen of death error in your Windows PC.
- Firstly select the Troubleshoot option in your Windows PC
- Next step is to select Advanced Option
- Under select Advanced Option-click on settings and hit the restart button.
- Once your system is active, press F4 key and select “Enable Safe Mode”
We hope you got the useful information related to the search for How to fix the problem KMode Exception Not Handled in Windows 2020. In case if you have any other query related to the topic then we would request you to kindly note it down in the below-given comment section. We will be more than happy to assist you with a relevant answer to the asked question.