Page fault in nonpaged area is a known error faced by Windows users. Usually, the error is faced due to faulty or software. Rarely, by restarting the Windows Operating System can fix the error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Insist you to read the article as we have stated the fixing method for page fault in the nonpaged area in 2021.
Corrupted files or mislead in settings, lack of update for drivers, lack of system software update are some of the main causes for page fault in nonpaged area error. You might find the problem page_fault_in_nonpaged_area if there is some mislead in system memory or Faulty RAM. Let’s go through the fixing methods!
Page fault in nonpaged area, Fix it!
We have stated the method to fix the problem page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, insist you perform the given methods in your Windows Operating System, one after another!
Troubleshoot to check hardware errors! (Command Prompt)
Firstly check the hardware issues and corrupted files in your Windows Operating System. Make use of Command Prompt to perform Troubleshoot.
- Type “Command Prompt” in the Windows Search bar.
- Kindly choose the option “Run as administrator”
- Input the command chkdsk/f /r in command prompt and hit enter.
- The process will consume some time, wait until it gets completed.
Now, check for corrupted files in your Windows Operating System.
- Enter the command sfc /scannow and hit enter. The process will consume some time to detect corrupted files and fix them. Kindly, wait till 100% completion.
Once done, restart your Windows Operating System and check if the problem page fault in nonpaged area is fixed or not. If, proceed with other methods.
Check for System Software Update!
- Type Settings in the Windows search bar and click on it!
- Kindly, click on “Update & Security” option.
- Next step is to click on “Check for updates” tab. If any, download and install the same in your Windows PC.
Check for Driver updates!
- Type Device Manager in the Windows Search bar and click on it.
- Find Display adapter and click on it.
- Right-click on the graphics card, click on update driver
- Now choose the option “Search automatically for updated driver software”
Note: Make sure the device is connected with valid internet connectivity.
- If you find a new driver update, kindly download and install it your Windows Operating System.
Make changes in Windows page file!
Performing the method can help you to fix the error page fault in nonpaged area! Kindly, follow the stated steps in your Windows PC.
- Type Control Panel in the Windows search bar and open it.
- Now search “Advanced Settings” in the control panel.
- Kindly find “View advanced system settings” under System option and click on it.
- Next step is to choose the advanced option and click on the settings tab.
- Under the performance tab, you will find the Advanced option. Kindly, click on it.
- Now, click on the Change tab to continue.
- Kindly, uncheck the option “Automatically manage paging file size for all devices”
- Choose the option “No paging file” and click on “SET” tab.
- You will find pop-up stating System Properties information, click on YES option.
- Once, click on OK for other tabs and restart your Windows PC.
Check RAM chip in your Windows System.
Might possible your device RAM is not fixed properly in the slot, check it! Remove the RAM chip, clean the chip and reconnect it with your device. Once done, start your Windows PC to check if the problem page_fault_in_nonpaged_area is fixed or not. Still, finding the same error? Kindly, visit a professional expert for assistance.
FAQ for page fault in nonpaged area
- What causes page fault in nonpaged area?
Corrupted files, lack of system software update, lack of driver updates, faulty RAM, mislead in inserting RAM chip are some of the main causes for page_fault_in_nonpaged_area problem.
- How do you fix a page fault in a nonpaged area?
Perform the below-stated methods in your Windows Operating System to fix the error “page_fault_in_nonpaged_area”.
- Troubleshoot to check hardware errors!
- Check for System Software Update!
- Check for Driver updates!
- Make changes in Windows page file!
- Remove and insert the RAM Chip.
- Can RAM be repaired?
Yes, RAM can be repaired in your Windows Operating System but for that, you have to visit a professional expert.
We’re glad to introduce the fixing methods for page fault in nonpaged area, in this article. If you have any doubt or query kindly, note it in the given comment section. We will look into it!