Realtek HD audio manager helps Windows systems related to audio management. It automatically detects the external audio devices which are connected to Windows PC and helps it to be functional. Check out the solving methods for Realtek HD audio manager to fix Audio problems in Windows Operating System in 2021.
Usually, we connect an external Audio device such as “Speaker” to Windows PC for enjoying terrific audio quality watching movies or playing games. Sometimes, we might get disappointed due to poor sound quality. Reasons can be lack of driver updates, mislead in Realtek HD audio manager files or due to faulty external audio (Speaker) devices.
It’s a good habit to find the actual culprit before proceeding to fix any problem. Insist you to connect the external audio device to some other operating system (PC) to check whether, Speaker is at fault or not. If not, proceed with the stated fixing methods in your Windows PC.
Fixing Methods for Realtek HD audio manager!
Insist you perform the stated methods one after another and check if the audio related issue is fixed or not. Make sure your Windows System is connected with valid internet connectivity, before proceeding with the solving methods for Realtek HD audio manager.
Update the Sound Driver (Realtek High Definition Audio)!
- Type Device Manager in Windows Search bar and hit enter.
- Find “Sound, video and game controllers” and double-click on it!
- Next step is to right-click on Realtek(R) Audio and click on Update driver option.
- Choose the 1st option “Search automatically for updated driver software” to check new updates. (Note: Valid internet connectivity is must)
- If you find updates for Realtek(R) Audio kindly, download and install the same in your Windows Operating System.
- Once done, restart your Windows PC.
Enable Realtek HD Audio Universal in Task Manager!
- Type Task Manager in Windows Search bar and hit enter.
- Click on Startup option from the list to continue,
- Find Realtek HD Audio Universal from the list and enable it.
- Once done, close Task Manager and check whether the Audio related issues are fixed or not.
Uninstall and Reinstall Realtek HD audio manager!
Still facing the same problem? Insist you to perform the stated method to fix Realtek HD audio manager problem in Windows PC. To perform this method, valid internet connectivity is must to download Realtek HD audio manager file from official website.
- Firstly, type Device Manager in the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
- Double click on “Sound, video and game controllers” to proceed further
- Now, right-click on Realtek(R) Audio and click on Uninstall Device option.
- Next step is to provide a Checkmark on “Delete the driver software for this device” (Simply click on the small empty box) and click on Uninstall TAB.
- Once done, download Realtek HD audio manager in your Windows System.
Steps to Download/Install Realtek HD audio manager in Windows PC!
- Firstly, visit the official Realtek portal.
- Now, download the Realtek HD audio manager file that is compatible with your Windows System considering (32 bits/ 64 bits)
- Right-click on “This PC” and choose the option “Properties” to find the machine bits. (32 bits/ 64 bits)
- Download compatible Realtek HD audio manager file in Windows PC and install it.
- Once done, restart your Windows Operating System. Audio related issues will get fixed performing the method.
FAQ for Realtek HD audio manager
- Where can I download Realtek HD Audio Manager?
You have to visit the official Realtek portal to download the Realtek HD audio manager file. Make sure to download the compatible Realtek Audio file considering the Windows system bits machine (32bits/64bits)
- What causes poor sound quality in Windows PC?
Lack in Audio driver updates, missing files in Realtek HD audio manager are the main cause for poor (Bad) Sound quality in Windows Operating System. Check for new driver updates if any, download and install the same in Windows PC.
- Is Realtek audio good?
Yes, Realtek HD audio manager is good and usually comes preinstalled in the latest Windows Operating System. It helps Windows PC to automatically detect the external Audio devices to make it functional.
We’re glad to introduce the fixing methods for Realtek HD audio manager (Audio Issues), in this article. If you have any doubts or queries kindly, not them in the comment section. We will look into it!