Users can update their Windows Operating System from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 using Windows Install USB. Want to know how? Go through the whole article to understand the steps to create Windows 10 Install USB in 2021.
Requirements to create a Windows 10 Install USB
- Valid Internet connectivity
- At least 8GB Pen drive
- Official Source link to download
Once you create the Windows 10 installation media using an external USB drive you can provide it to your friends and relatives, so that they can upgrade their Windows Operating System. The process is quite simple: Follow the stated steps in your Windows PC.
Steps to create Windows 10 Install USB
Before proceeding with the stated steps, make sure your Operating System is connected with valid internet connectivity.
- Firstly, visit the official Microsoft portal to download the Windows 10 Software tool.
- Click on “Download tool now” TAB to continue,
- The downloading process won’t consume much time but still wait till it completes.
- Once done, launch the downloaded file. You will find the pop-up stating “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Click on YES tab.
- Go through the Privacy Statement and click on “Accept” Tab to proceed further.
- Select the 2nd option “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC and click on NEXT tab.
- Uncheck “Use the recommended options for this PC” to select the language, Edition and Architecture.
- Once done, click on Next TAB.
- Now, select the 1st option “USB flash drive” and click on NEXT tab.
- Select the drive and click on NEXT tab.
- The process will consume some time, wait till 100% completion.
- You will receive a message stating “Your USB flash drive is ready” once the process is completed. Click on Finish TAB and eject your External USB drive.
That’s it! You have successfully created Windows 10 Install USB in 2021.
FAQ for Windows 10 Install USB
- Can I install Windows 10 for free?
Yes, you can install Windows 10 Operating System Software for free from the official Microsoft portal. Moreover, you can obtain new updates for Windows 10 by paying for it.
- How do I download and install Windows 10?
Simply visit the official Microsoft portal to download the Windows 10 Software tool. You will find “Download Tool Now” TAB click on it.
- What is the cost of Windows 10?
As of now the cost for Windows 10 Home software is $139 and Windows 10 Pro will cost you $199.99 in 2021.
We’re glad to introduce the necessary steps for Windows 10 Install USB in 2021. Help your buddies, relatives to upgrade their old Windows Operating System to the latest Windows 10. If you have any doubts or queries kindly, note them in the comment section. We will look into it!